How Much Does it Cost?
Websites vary greatly in quality, functionality and price. As you can appreciate, we cannot give you exact pricing without speaking to you directly.
Here is a categorical list of typical websites along with rough estimates of their pricing. Please only use these as a guide so you know what to expect from your budget.
Entry Level Website
Entry-level websites start from $495. This gives you a simple yet professional and well-built web presence.
Website with Online Shopping
Websites in this category vary greatly in both functionality and price. The most common features included in this type of website are:
• Customers are able to view products and prices online. You may also wish orders to be processed electronically.
• You will be able to update your product information and pricing, add new products and remove old products.
The simplest solutions may only be a few hundred dollars. However, it is more common for this type of website to be $1,000 to $5,000.
What Services Do We Offer?
Whether you are a complete novice or an accomplished technological genius, dealing with us will be hassle free and professional.
Some of our most popular services are:
- New websites
- Website makeovers
- Online shopping and shopping carts
- Website hosting and domain names
- Online databases
- Photo retouching
- Logo and graphic design
- Professional ad copy
- Search engine optimisation
- Lead generation
- Advertising on Google
- Content management systems
- Animation and video
- and much much more...
Which Website is Right for Me?
There are 5 major categories of websites. Almost all business websites fall into one or a number of these categories.
You may already know what you are after in a website. If you are not sure then we can tell you which option or combination is the best for your business.
Presents information about a company, and its products and services for potential and existing customers.
These websites sell products or services directly from the website. Payments can be processed automatically or manually.
These websites are focussed towards generating leads for the business. These leads can then be contacted either online or through traditional means.
Content sites are websites that contain any combination of articles, forums or blog entries. This includes news sites and online magazines.
Self-service sites are intended to improve customer service and satisfaction. A perfect example of this is internet banking.
What We Need From You
We create professional websites that work for your business. However, nobody knows your business as well as you. Some details we ask you to provide include:
• Your company logo or we can make one for you.
• Any photos or images that you would like us to include. We also have access to a large range of professional images that can be used if required.
• Text and marketing content to include on your website. Please let us know if you require assistance with this.